Oh, this week has been a testy one for sure. There have been completely splendid moments and then completely the opposite. To add to that, I am about to fall asleep–I am getting old. 😀 Let’s start this baby eh?
- This Facebook status that my friend posted referring to a conversation she had with her little brother. (: “Tony was going on and on about seeing a picture of Brittany (censored last name), so I pull one up and say ‘Well…there you go.’ ‘That’s looks like a Brittany! Yeah! I know her! She’s a pretty looks like a princess. Now Imma shake my butt’ Haha. What that kiddo.”
- Friends are awesome.
- Knowing that people have seen a change in me.
- Successful talks about the future with my father. (:
- Having really weird dreams repeat themselves.
- Knowing my mommy comes home Sunday.
- Feeling loved.
- Realizing that I am created to be me and no one else.
- Did I say friends already?
- Getting to see the lovely Katrina. 😀
- God has been pretty stinkin’ awesome this week.
- Seeing that some people “on the job” are nice enough to make time to answer a few questions to help a student out.
- Completing almost an entire module in Chemistry already this week. 😀
This was actually a pretty unique Things I Love Thursday, but I am okay with that. (: I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your week and be on the look out for some possible exciting news!