I am sure by now you know what day it is (if the title didn’t already give it away), it’s Thursday! So my dear friends, get ready to read some “awesomeness” that dropped into my life this week. 😀
- Expectation — I really feel as though a change in among us, and that is an awesome feeling to have.
- Blog business — As you might have noticed, I have posted like crazy this week–unintentionally. I guess it was just one of those weeks with a lot to say!
- Introducing someone to Julian Smith — Okay, we all know he is awesome, there is no use fighting it, so why not share it? My youth pastor loved his videos so much that he even tied Hot Kool Aid into his message this week!
- Halo — I love this video game, even if I am not the best at it.
- Praying before service just to look at and see David breaking out in dance — Dear David, sound booths have windows and I was crackin’ up at your random urge to dance.
- Laughing — For the most part, I have been a laughing monster this week. (:
- Coffee — Also, along with coffee in general, I love that other people are making me coffee. lol
- Getting to talk to my best friend on the phone — I miss Kat like crazy and it is tough that we don’t talk nearly as much anymore, but the conversation that we had this week was much needed. Aside from that, I was extremely thankful to get to talk to another human being that I knew would understand.
- Learning something new — I love to learn, especially when it is something about one of my friends.
- Twitter for mobile working on my phone again — Enough said right? Twitter hasn’t been working on my phone for quite some time now, and I am oh so glad to have it back!
(and now for the ones that need no elaboration)
having all of my teachers out of town — being comfortable around people — being more open with people — talking — my piano — my struggles, because I know in them comes strength — this blog post — participating in a car wash to help an awesome family — how eloquently my friend Amanda talked about said car wash (here) — good home-cooked meals — seeing that we have “subs-a-plenty” in the fridge, thanks to my mom’s work — waffles — feeling smart while helping a friend create a WordPress account — weheartit.com — and having my youth pastor advertise my blog 3 times Wednesday. 😀
Remember to smile everyone! Life is too short to spend your days moping around–find the positive in life eh? (: