- Are you leaving the fate of your day on wavering things, such as people, thoughts or the weather?
If your day goes sour because of the old lady driving 15 miles-an-hour under the speed limit in front of you, then you are probably frivolously throwing out your happiness. If your joy is gained (and lost) by unstable objects or situations, then how can you expect them to last?
- Do you write off your day/week before it has even really begun?
Allowing a busy schedule or dreaded events to ruin your week is simply pointless. Take one day at a time, and don’t stress so much that you ruin said day. You never know what will really happen in your week/day.
- Are you taking anything but resulting emotions away from the “stupid” people/moments in your life?
I almost think it would be better to take nothing at all, rather than sour emotions away from unwanted happenings. So, either let it roll of your back (it’s best left on the floor anyway), or find something positive from the situation. Whether it is you growing as a person, or learning something new about human beings, try your best to walk away better than you came.
- You will always feed the fire closest to your heart, so what does your favored fire consist of?
It would be pointless to say that we all don’t have our own struggles. Ranging from anger to bitterness, we’ve all set kindle to something. So before you start a wild-fire, you may want to stop and think about what flame’s craving you are satisfying.
- How are you being true to you?
In a world where people are always trying to find their niche, what influences are you allowing to develop you? Are they things that you commonly see around you? Are they truly you?